Wait for Moto X Style Ends!
Motorola launched Moto X Style in India, company’s flagship device. The smartphone comes with 1.8GHz hex core Snapdragon 808 SoC and Adreno 418 GPU. It has 5.7-inch 2K display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with 3GB of RAM, 16GB and 32GB storage variant option which can be expandable up to 128GB. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and company has also promised for Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.
The Moto X Style sports 21MP rear shooter with dual tone LED Flash, can record 4K video and 5MP front shooter. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It has 3000mAh battery capacity and also comes with Turbo charger for fast charging. It is water repellant due to some extent, due to IP52 ratings.
The Motorola Moto X Style will be available in Black and White colours for Rs. 29,999 for the 16GB variant and the 32GB priced for Rs. 31,999. It will be go for sale exclusively on Flipkart from October 14th.
Launch offers between 14th and 20th October, 2015 that includes:
- Exchange offer of up to Rs. 15,000
- 100% cashback for 100 lucky customers
- Rs. 5000 off on International holidays for all customers from MakeMyTrip
- Flipkart Electronic Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 1000 for all customers
Check out the Hands on video for Motorola Moto X Style [youtube youtubeurl=”wHG0fkVKCOc” ][/youtube]
Motorola Moto X Style specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Display: 5.7 Quad HD TFT LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1440×2560 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16/32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording/ Front 5MP, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh