HMD brings a budget smartphone in India- Nokia 2!
HMD Global announced Nokia 2 in India, which comes with 5-inch HD display and Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is packed with 4100mAh battery and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, the company promised for Oreo update. It sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera.
It is powered by Quad Core Snapdragon 212 processor. It has a Splashproof body with IP52 rating and supports dual SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity.
Nokia 2 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Display: 5-inch HD LTPS LCD In-Cell Touch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP autofocus with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 4100mAh