Nokia is back again with its latest Android smartphone!
HMD Global announced Nokia 6, first Nokia smartphone after getting global license. It has 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass FHD display. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor. It sports 16MP rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), 1.0um sensor, dual-tone LED flash and an 8MP front camera. It runs on ANdroid 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
It is packed with dual speakers, positioned on top and bottom. It has smart dual amplifier chips (TFA9891) offering 6dB louder sound and Dolby Atmos. It has aluminum alloy unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the home button.The Nokia 6 comes in Black color, is priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 245 / Rs. 16,740 approx.) and will be available exclusively from JD.com in the first half of 2017 in China and is also exclusive to China.
The Nokia 6 will be coming in Black colour for 1699 yuan (approx. Rs. 16,740) and will be exclusive in China currently.
Nokia 6 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Display: 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture/ Front 8MP, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3000mAh built-in