HMD Global announced the Nokia 8.1, the Android One smartphone. It is the successor of Nokia 7 Plus and comes with 6.18-inch Full HD+ 18.7:9 aspect ratio Puredisplay, DCI-P3 wide color gamut and HDR10 video playback. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 710 10nm processor. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
The Nokia 8.1 sports 12MP rear primary camera with ZEISS optics, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS along with a 13MP secondary camera for portrait shots and zoom.It has 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture. It comes with 18 scenes automatically detect in AI scene detection, AI beauty and AI portrait Mode present as well. It packs with 3500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The Nokia 8.1 will be coming in Blue/Silver, and Iron/Steel colors for Rs. 26,999.
Nokia 8.1 specifications are
- Display: 6.18-inch Full HD+ Puredisplay with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits brightness, 96% NTSC Color gamut, DCI-P3, 1500:1 Contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 2246 × 1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 4GB (LPPDDR4x)
- Memory: 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with dual-tone LED flash, 1/2.55″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, OIS, 13MP secondary with f/2.2 aperture, ZEISS optics/ Front 20MPwith f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh with fast charging