Nokia 8 gets a variant in MWC 2018!
HMD Global announced Nokia 8 Sirocco Edition which is a variant of Nokia 8. It will be Android One smartphone and has Glass body with Wireless charging support. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and less bezels in front with slightly curved edges. It comes with new Pro Camera mode which was seen in Lumia smartphones and USB Type-C for audio as 3.5mm audio jack missing.
The Nokia 8 Sirocco comes in Black and will be available in April priced at 749 euros (approx. Rs. 59,533).
Nokia 8 Sirocco specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Display: 5.5-inch pOLED display, sculpted Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 700 nits brightness, 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 6GB DDR4X
- Memory: 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with 2L7 wide-angle lens, 1.4um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture + 13 MP secondary with 3M3 Telephoto lens, 1.0um pixel size, f/2.6 aperture, dual-tone flash, 2x optical zoom/ Front 5MP with 1.4um pixel size
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- SIM: Single / Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, NFC
- Battery: 3260mAh with fast charging, Qi Wireless Charging