Why still Snapdragon 400?
Nokia launches its new high end smartphone Lumia 830 in IFA 2014. It comes with 10MP PureView camera with Optical Image Stabilization, Zeiss optics, LED Flash and can record video up to 1080p. It comes with 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 400 processor powered by 1GB RAM. It runs on Windows 8.1 with Lumia Denim update which brings Live Folders, App corner, a Glance screen and many more cool features.
The Lumia 830 has 5-inch (1280x720p) ClearBlack IPS LCD display which is Super sensitive and response using glove and nails, protect by Gorilla Glass 3. It comes with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD. It also has a front camera of 1MP. Connectivity options include 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC and 2200mAh battery capacity which supports Qi wireless charging. Some new features of the Lumia 830 are low power motion sensing technology, SensorCore to track movements and locations, 5.1 surround sound with 3 high performance mics, Nokia Rich Recording.
The Nokia Lumia 830 will be available in Bright Orange, Bright Green, White and Black colours and would cost around 330 Euros (approx. Rs. 26,220 / US$430). It will start rolling from this September.
Nokia Lumia 830 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Display: 5-inch ClearBlack IPS-LCD Curved (2.25D) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 10MP auto focus PureView with Zeiss optics, OIS and LED flash, 1080p video recording/ Front 1MP
- OS: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2200mAh with support for Qi wireless charging