It’s great to see Nokia running with next tech!
Nokia announces its selfie focus smartphones Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 735 in IFA Berlin 2014. Both smartphones sports 5MP front facing camera with 24mm focal length and can record video up to 720p. It also has rear shooter 6.7MP with auto focus, LED Flash and 1080p video recording. The smartphones are loaded with 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 400 running on 4.7-inch (1280×720 p) ClearBlack OLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The smartphone has 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It will run on Windows 8.1 with Lumia Denim update which will bring Apps Corner, Live Folders, an update Glance screen and many more new features. Both the smartphone has Selfie app, which is rolling out today for other devices. It will also get 3 month Skype Unlimited World subscription in selected regions.
The Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 735 will be available in Bright Green, Bright Orange, Dark Grey and White colours. The Lumia 735 with 4G LTE is expected around 219 Euros (approx. Rs. 17,400 / US$288) and the Lumia 730 Dual SIM with 3G support would go around 199 Euros (approx. Rs. 15,800 / US$ 260).
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM and 735 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Display: 4.7-inch ClearBlack OLED with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 6.7MP auto focus, LED flash, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP, 24mm focal length, 720p video recording
- SIM: Dual (730 Dual SIM)
- OS: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Lumia 735) / 3G HSPA+, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2220mAh