Nokia Lumia 635 similar to Lumia 630 but with LTE connectivity…
You can call Nokia Lumia 635 a low budget LTE phone. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display with Gorilla Glass 3. It runs on 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor. The RAM though is only 512MB and internal memory is 8GB which is expandable via microSD card.
Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 both have on screen controls instead of capacitive ones.
The rear camera is 5-megapixel but has no flash. It comes with SensorCore technology which tracks your daily activity data and integrates it with the Bing Health & Fitness app. The battery is 1830mAh. The connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and LTE. It will come with replaceable shells like green, yellow, orange, white and black. It is priced at $189.
Nokia Lumia 635 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad core Snapdragon 400
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with 854×480
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with 7GB free cloud storage
- Camera: Rear 5MP with auto focus
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
- Battery: 1830mAh