Nokia brings X6 with a Notch!
HMD Global announced Nokia X6, it is the first smartphone in the X series. It has a 5.8-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ration with Notch. It is powered by Snapdragon 636 processor. It sports 16MP rear camera with RGB sensor and 5MP secondary camera with the Monochrome sensor. It has a 16MP front camera with AI selfies, stickers and can perform face unlock.
It packs with 3060mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support. It has fingerprint sensor at the back and supports VoLTE on both SIMs.
The Nokia X6 will be coming in Blue, Black and Silver colours. No word on global launch yet.
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage variant priced 1299 yuan (approx. Rs. 13,830)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant priced 1499 yuan (approx. Rs. 15,980)
- 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant priced 1699 yuan (approx. Rs. 18,090)
Nokia X6 specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Display: 5.8-inch Full HD+ with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 2280×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP (RGB) with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size/ Front 16MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradable to Android P
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- Battery: 3060mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging