OnePlus 5 finally gets India announcement!
OnePlus 5 the new flagship killer from the Chinese company have launched in India today. Just like we had reported earlier, the OnePlus 5 features dual rear camera setup with a 16MP+20MP rear sensor combo with a 16MP front-facing camera. The smartphone will be available on Amazon.in along with oneplusindia store. The OnePlus 5 will be accompanied with external cases just what we had with OnePlus 3/3T. The OnePlus comes with PayTM partnership which will be integrated with Oxygen OS for mobile payments.
The smartphone is priced at ₹32,999 for the 6GB/64GB variant whereas 8GB/128GB variant will be available for ₹37,999. The sale starts today and it will be available starting June 27th 2017. Have a look at the specification list below.
OnePlus 5 specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5, sRGB, DCI-P3 color coverage, 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm
- GPU: Adreno 540
- RAM and Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x with 64GB internal (UFS 2.1 ), 8GB LPDDR4x with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Oxygen OS
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano)
- Camera: Rear 16MP primary with dual LED Flash, Sony IMX398 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, EIS, secondary 20MP with f/2.6 aperture, Sony IMX350 sensor, 1.0μm pixel size, 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps/ Front with Sony IMX371 sensor, 1.0μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 3300mAh with Dash Charge (5V 4A)