Sounds odd but sounds killer!
This one is gonna be a killer. The hardware definitely looks promising. It comes with 5.5-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection and 1920 x 1080 pixels display. It is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 and Adreno 330 GPU. It has 3GB RAM and 16/64GB internal memory. The rear camera is 13-megapixel with Dual LED flash, Sony Exmore BSI sensor and front one is 5-megapixel. It runs on CynogenMod 11S on top of Android 4.4 KitKat. The connectivity options include G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC. It has 3100mAh battery.
The black and white variants of the smartphone come with special coatings too which are supposedly made from powdered cashew nuts! The covers can be swapped with versions made of wood, kevlar or denim.
OnePlus One specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC)
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection and 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB/ 64GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP with Dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording/ Front 5MP
- OS: CyanogenMod 11S on top of Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3100mAh