OPPO launched the new OPPO A5 smartphone for the mid-range segment after OPPO A3s. The new OPPO A5 features a 13+2 MP dual rear camera along with an 8 MP A.I. enabled front camera. It also supports the 2.0 A.I. Beauty Technology which offers more natural and realistic selfie experiences.
OPPO A5 comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor and is backed by 4230mAh battery. The smartphone also sports a 6.2-inch HD+ Super Fullscreen display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and 1520×720 pixel resolution. It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G VoLTE support.
Commenting on this launch, Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India, said, “As a brand OPPO is committed to offering consumers a product that syncs with their demands. Our focus has always been on enhancing the smartphone experience for the Indian consumers. With A5, we wish to bring a smartphone that comes with features that meet the current demands of the young generation. Along with advanced features like dual camera, super full screen and extensive battery, the OPPO A5 has been designed to enable consumers to capture every moment perfectly”.
OPPO A5 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will go on sale from 25th Aug 2018 on major offline stores and online platforms.
OPPO A5 Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ FullView display, 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass panel, 520×720 pixel resolution
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear –13MP primary sensor, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP secondary sensor, f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash / Front – 8MP selfie camera, f/2.2 aperture, Beauty Technology 2.0
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo-based Color 5.1 UI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, microUSB
- Battery: 4,230mAh battery