OPPO brings it’s most awaited smartphone F11 Pro, which is a successor of F9 Pro. It has 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS IPS display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor. It has 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The F11 Pro comes with 48MP rear camera primary shooter with a 5MP depth sensor. It also has a 16MP rising front camera which also can perform face unlock. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Color OS 6.0 and has a fingerprint sensor at the back. It comes with 4000mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 coming in the box.
The OPPO F11 Pro will be coming in Thunder Black and Aurora Green color for Rs. 24,990.
OPPO F11 Pro specifications are
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Memory: 64GB internal
- Camera: Rear 48MP primary with a 5MP depth sensor, LED flash/ Front 16MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5,
- Battery: 4000mAh with VOOC 3.0