Oppo brings one more selfie focussed smartphone!
OPPO launched its F1s smartphone in Mumbai. The smartphone is focussed on selfie as it comes with 16MP front camera and also has tag name selfie expert. It has 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by Octa core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali 860 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
The OPPO F1s also has 13MP rear camera with dual LED focus and PDAF, f/2.2 aperture. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0 UI on top. Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It packs 3075mAh battery capacity.
Sky Li, OPPO Global VP, MD of International Mobile Business and President of OPPO India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Being a priority market for OPPO, we understand Indian consumer’s demand for excellent camera quality and the ongoing selfie craze. OPPO has a rich experience in camera technology and has been the industry leader with several accolades and awards to its credit. And today we are carrying this legacy forward and stepping up the selfie revolution, by launching the upgraded Selfie Expert – F1s to share advanced photography technology with an even wider range of users in India and also offer them an outstanding photographic experience.[/notification]
The OPPO F1s is available in Gold and Grey colours for Rs. 17,990.
OPPO F1s specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit
- GPU: Mali T860
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture/ Front 16MP with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3075mAh