OPPO launched its new smartphone OPPO F9 Pro in India. The new OPPO F9 Pro features a powerful MediaTek Helio P60 SoC paired with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU and 6GB RAM. It also comes with the VOOC flash charge support, similar to OnePlus Dash Charge. The VOOC flash charging offers 2 hours of battery life with 5 minutes of charge.
OPPO F9 Pro features a 6.3-inch full-HD+ LTPS TFT display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio with 1080×2340 pixel resolution. The smartphone offers 128GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via microSD card slot. It is backed by 3500mAh of battery and runs on Android 8.1 Oero based ColorOS 5.2 UI on the top of it.
The new OPPO F9 Pro sports a dual rear camera setup of 16-megapixel primary sensor along with a f/1.8 aperture and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor paired with a f/2.4 aperture supported by LED flash. On the front, it has a 25-megapixel sensor along with a f/2.0 aperture. Its a Dual SIM smartphone with 4G VoLTE support. Other connectivity options are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS and micro-USB.
OPPO also introduced a lighter version named OPPO F9 which features a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, Dual Rear camera and Android 8.1 based Colos OS 5.2. OPPO F9 is priced at Rs 19,990 and will be available later. It sports a 16-megapixel camera ta the front and dual camera setup at the rear panel.
OPPO F9 Pro Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio P60 SoC
- GPU: ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Display: 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) LTPS TFT display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 16-MP+2-MP, f/1.8 + f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, HDR, Panorama / Front – 25-MP, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) based ColorOS 5.2 UI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS, micro-USB OTG
- Battery: 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge