Joy 3 enters India!
Oppo launched Joy 3 in India which was earlier announced last month by company. The smartphone is powered by 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor boosted with Mali 400 GPU. It comes with 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It sports 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and 2MP front camera.
The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with ColorOS 2.0 on top of it. It has 1GB of RAM with 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It supports Dual SIM with 2000mAh battery capacity.
The Oppo Joy 3 is available in Classic White and Matte Grey colours for Rs. 7,990 in India.
Oppo Joy 3 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat based on ColorOS 2.0
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh