Mid-range phone in Indonesia…
Oppo Joy comes with 4-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen. It is powered by 1.3GHz dual-core processor. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Color OS on top. It has 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB. The rear camera is 3 megapixel and the front one is VGA. The connectivity options are 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS. It has dual SIM and battery is 1700mAh.
Quick Reach mode in Color OS lets you draw a pattern on the screen and double tap on the display to launch apps.
It is available in black and white colours. The price is Rp. 1,6999,000 (around Rs. 8,900)
It’ll go on sale in Indonesia soon, but in India we still don’t know. We’ll keep you updated.
Oppo Joy specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core
- Display: 4-inch WVGA capacitive touch with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with micro SD
- Camera: Rear 3MP/ Front 0.3MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with ColorOS
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- SIM: Dual (normal + micro)
- Battery: 1700mAh