Oppo Mirror 5 comes to India!
Oppo launched its Mirror 5 in India. The smartphone comes with 5-inch qHD IPS display with 960×540 pixels. It is powered by Quad core Snapdragon 410 processor. It sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It runs on Android 5.1 with Color OS 2.1 on top. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
Connectivity options include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It packs with 2420mAh battery. It has Glass at back with metal frame and thickness around 7.65mm.
Commenting on the launch, Tom Lu, CEO, OPPO Mobile India said:
[notification type=”notification_info” ]OPPO is known globally for meticulous designs and trendsetting flair and our newest offering Mirror 5 is perfect interpretation of our design philosophy which is wisdom and innovation, shining above the ordinary. OPPO Mirror 5 is not simply a device built with appearance and performance in mind, its goal is to bring a spark of creativity to life.[/notification]
The Oppo Mirror 5 is available in White and Blue colours for Rs. 15,990 in India.
Oppo Mirror 5 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5-inch qHD IPS with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1
- SIM: Dual (Micro + Nano)
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2420mAh