Rotating camera is a good concept!
Oppo launched its Oppo N1 mini in India. The smartphone has unique rotating 13MP shooter with Sony IMX214 sensor with LED Flash. It can rotate up to 206 degree. It runs on 1.6GHz quad core processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU.
The Oppo N1 mini has 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 2140mAh battery capacity. The Oppo N1 mini runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Color OS 1.4 ROM on top of it.
The Oppo N1 mini will be available in White, Lemon Yellow and Light Blue colours for Rs. 26,990. Oppo offering accessory O-click which works as remote camera, notifies the miss calls, and indicates if the smartphone is not in range. The O-click will be available for Rs. 1,890.
Oppo N1 mini specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal
- Camera: Rotating camera 13MP (206 Degree) with Sony IMX214 stacked sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED Flash
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Color OS 1.4 ROM UI
- Battery: 2140mAh