Oppo N1 mini younger brother of Oppo N1!
Oppo unveiled its new two new smartphones Oppo N1 mini and Oppo R3. The Oppo N1 mini is mini version of Oppo N1 in built and specifications. The N1 mini has 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It comes with 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU.
The smartphone has 2GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage. The N1 mini sports 13-megapixel rotating camera with 1/3.2″ Sony IMX214 stacked sensor, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. It comes with Android based Color OS 1.4 ROM. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It has 2140mAh battery power.
The Oppo N1 mini will be available in Yellow, Blue and White colours for 2699 Chinese Yuan (approx. Rs. 25,670). It will go for sale in China this week but there is no word for global launch.
Oppo N1 Mini specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP rotating with Sony sensor and LED Flash
- OS: Android-based Color OS 1.4 ROM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2140mAh