Oppo’s camera are one of the best in the market!
Oppo announced Oppo N3 which is comes under hood of N series in Singapore today. Oppo N3 key spec is its camera which is 16MP motorized swivel camera and can rotate up to 206 degrees. The camera can shoot up to 64MP in panoramas and has Schneider Kreuznach-certified lens other than LED flash. The camera shoot RAW images, Ultra Macro mode with flash and Ultra image which includes slow shutter.
The smartphone comes with fingerprint sensor on its back panel which protects images that will need fingerprint authentication, single swipe to take pictures and other security functions.
The Oppo N3 packs with 2.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU. It has 5.5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 1080×1920 pixels. It has 2GB RAM with 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Color OS 2.0.2 UI on top of it. It has 3000mAh battery capacity with VOOC rapid charging technology which will charge the smartphone from 0 to 75% in 30 minutes.
The Oppo N3 will be available in White colour for CNY 3,999 (approx. Rs. 40,100). It will go on sale from December.
Oppo N3 specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AA)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1080×1920 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: 16MP rotating with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision CMOS sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Color OS 2.0.1 UI
- SIM: Dual (micro + nano)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh