Oppo going again with its signature rotating camera!
Oppo launches N3 which is the latest flagship smartphone by the company. The smartphone is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AA) processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It has 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with 16MP rotating camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision CMOS sensor.
The Oppo N3 comes with 2GB of RAM with 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Color OS 2.0.1 UI on top. It supports dual SIM with macro and nano slots. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It has 3000mAh battery capacity VOOC fast charging.
The Oppo N3 will be available in White colour for Rs. 42,990.
OPPO N3 specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AA)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1080×1920 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rotating 16MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision CMOS sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Color OS 2.0.1
- SIM: Dual (micro + nano)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh with VOOC fast charging