Oppo upgrading its smartphones!
Oppo launched Oppo Neo 3 R831K which is an upgraded version of Oppo Neo. The Oppo Neo 3 is better than Oppo Neo as it has Flash for 5MP rear shooter and 1GB RAM which was earlier 512MB RAM. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS. It supports dual SIM both GSM.
The Oppo Neo 3 has 1.3GHz dual core processor and 4.5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels. It has 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It comes with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with ColorOS on top of it. It also has 2MP front shooter and 1900mAh battery.
Oppo Neo 3 R831K specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB micro SD
- Camera: Rear 5MP Auto Focus with LED flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with ColorOS
- SIM: Dual (GSM + GSM)
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS
- Battery: 1900mAh