Entry level smartphone by OPPO!
OPPO launched its Neo 5 (2015) in India today. The smartphone is powered by 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It has 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with ColorOS 2.0.1 on top of it. It sports 8MP rear camera with Sony IMX179 1/3.2″ sensor, f/2.2 large aperture, 5P lens and LED flash, also has 2MP front camera. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Commenting on the new launch, Tom Lu, CEO, OPPO Mobiles India said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Apart from urban India, OPPO is focusing on rural markets as well as Indian market’s major population lies in rural areas which are a huge market in itself. OPPO Neo 5(2015) will target consumers who expect superior specifications at decent pricing. Out target is to reach out and cater to each segment in the market. We are excited to introduce Neo 5 for our young and energetic customers, a Smartphone series which has generated great response in the past.[/notification]
The OPPO Neo 5 (2015) is available in Crystal White and Sapphire Blue colours for Rs. 9,990.
OPPO Neo 5 (2015) specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP Auto Focus with Sony IMX179 1/3.2″ sensor, f/2.2 large aperture, 5P lens and LED flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat based on ColorOS 2.0.1
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh