New family member added in Oppo series!
Oppo launched Neo 7 in India. The smartphone is powered by 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor. It has 5-inch qHD display with 960×540 pixels. It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1 on top of it.
The Neo 7 sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It has 1GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It supports dual SIM and 4G LTE network connectivity. It has 2420mAh battery capacity.
Commenting on the launch, Mike Wang, CEO, OPPO Mobiles India said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]OPPO is known worldwide for pioneering technologies and designs and our newest addition in Neo family, Neo 7 is perfect interpretation of it. Neo series has generated positive response in the past and we are confident that with the classic mirror like design and innovative features, it will cater to target consumer who look for latest features at an attractive price.[/notification]
The Oppo Neo 7 is available in Black and White colours for Rs. 9,990 in India
Oppo Neo 7 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5-inch qHD IPS with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture/ Front 5MP, f/2.4 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1
- SIM: Dual (Micro + Nano)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2420mAh