OPPO brings R17 Pro in India, this is the flagship series by OPPO. The smartphone comes with 6.4-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch, 91.5% screen-to-body ratio. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection and also features an in-display fingerprint sensor which unlocks the phone in 0.41 seconds.
The smartphone sports 12MP rear camera with variable aperture f/1.5 and f/2.4 that switches depending on the lighting conditions also has OIS. The secondary 20MP is for depth sensing which can be used for portrait and zoom shots. It also has the third camera which is for Time of flight (TOF) for 3D sensing to get 3D depth information.
The OPPO R17 Pro ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. It is powered by Snapdragon 710 processor with 8GB of RAM and 25MP front camera. It packs with 3700mAh battery with SUperVOOC flash Charge technology, which charges 0% to 40% in 10 minutes. The SuperVOOC Charge rating is 10V / 5A (50W).
The OPPO R17 Pro will be coming in Radiant Mist and Emerald Green colours. It is priced for Rs. 44,990
OPPO R17 Pro specifications are
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 100% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 2280×1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 8GB
- Memory: 128GB internal
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with LED flash, f/1.5/2.4 variable aperture, OIS, 20MP secondary with f/2.6 aperture, TOF 3D camera/ Front 25MP, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 3700mAh with (10V/5A) SuperVOOC