OPPO brings R17, the lite variant of R17 Pro launched in India. The smartphone comes with 6.4-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio with a 91.5% screen-to-body ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It runs on Octa COre Snapdragon 670 chipset with 8GB of RAM, 128GB internal storage. It sports 16MP primary rear camera with LED Flash with f/1.8 aperture and 5MP secondary camera. It also has a 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, which can perform face unlock too.
The OPPO R17 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Color OS 5.2 skin on it. It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor, which can unlock in 0.41 seconds. It packs with 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge with 5V/4A.
The OPPO R17 will be coming in Twilight Blue and Starry Purple colors with gradient finish and priced for Rs. 34990 in India.
OPPO R17 specifications are
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 2280×1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 10nm
- GPU: Adreno 615
- RAM: 8GB
- Memory: 128GB internal
- Camera: Rear 16MP primary with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary/ Front 25MP, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
- Connectivity:Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh with (5V/4A) VOOC Flash charge