Oppo R3 is twin of N1 mini!
Oppo launched two new smartphones in Beijing Oppo R3 and Oppo N1 mini. The Oppo R3 has same 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels like N1 mini. The smartphone comes with 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor powered by Adreno 305.
The smartphone has 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD. It sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with flash and 5-megapixel front facing camera. The Oppo R3 comes with Android based Color OS 1.4 ROM out of the box. Connectivity options include LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
The Oppo R3 will be available in White and Black colours for 2299 Chinese Yuan (approx. Rs. 21,880). It will go on sale later this month but there is no word on global launch.
Oppo R3 specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android based Color OS 1.4 ROM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2420mAh