Panasonic is quite serious these days about their business in the Indian smartphone market. The brand has just presented its new budget phone known as the Panasonic Eluga Ray 530. The device is targeted to compete against the smartphones falling below the 10K mark. It packs all essential features from 4G support to expandable storage. So without making any delay let’s know more about it.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 possesses a 5.7(inch) HD+ IPS Display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio. Powering the handset is a MediaTek MT6739WA processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The device runs on fresh Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. For security, Panasonic has provided a Fingerprint Scanner and Face recognition support. The handset weighs at 141 grams and measures 8.3mm in thickness. The device is already available at all major retailers.
- Display: 5.7(inch) HD+ LCD IPS panel with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739WA Quad-Core Chip
- GPU: PowerVR Rogue GE8100
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB expandable via micro-SD Card
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- SIM: Dual
- Camera: 13MP single rear snapper with Aperture f/2.0, LED Flash whereas in the front a 5MP shooter with LED Flash is present
- Connectivity: 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.1, etc
- Battery: 3000mAh
Pricing and availability:
- The device comes in Black and Blue color options
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 530: INR 8,999