Looks like budget range smartphone!
Philips listed its S398 smartphone on its official website. The smartphone comes with 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor. It has 5-inch IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 2MP front shooter.
The Philips S398 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. It is a Dual SIM smartphone. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS/A-GPS. It packs with 2040mAh battery capacity.
The Philips S398 will be available in Black colour. No word on pricing or availability yet.
Philips S398 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M
- Display: 5-inch IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 2040mAh