Finally, Razer brings its phone after getting Nexbit into the sleeves!
Razer announced its teased smartphone Razer Phone at an event in London. The highlight of the smartphone is 5.72-inch Quad HD 120 Hz UltraMotion display delivering fastest refresh rates for smooth gaming. The UltraMotion’s adaptive refresh technology synchronizes with display and GPU to remove image tearing or lag while doing heavy usage.
The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 835 processor which syncs with 8GB of RAM. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and will get Oreo update soon. It sports 12MP dual rear camera with one wide-angle (f/1.75 aperture) and the other with a telephoto lens (f/2.6 aperture) for 2x zoom.
The Razer partnered with Tencent, Square Enix and others to bring top games and make the best usage of the display with 120fps screen. The 3.5mm audio jack is missing but it has a THX-certified USB-C audio adapter with a 24-bit DAC. It packs with 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ support. It has front firing stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.
The Razer Phone is available for US $699.99 (approx. Rs. 45,205) and will go on sale in North America and Europe from November 17th with pre-order starts today.
Razer Phone specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Display: 5.72-inch Quad HD IGZO LCD UltraMotion with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 64GB (UFS) internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with f/1.75 wide-angle lens and 12MP secondary with f/2.6 zoom lens, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash/ Front 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, upgradable to Android Oreo
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4000mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+