Oppo’s sub-brand Realme brings its first selfie centric U series, with named model U1 in India. The smartphone comes with 6.3-inch FHD+ display, it has Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and 19:9 aspect ratio. It is the world’s first smartphone to load with MediaTek Helio P70. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS with Color OS 5.2 UI on top of it.
The smartphone comes with the dual rear cameras with 13MP + 2MP setup and 25Mp front selfie camera. It packs with 3500mAh battery and supports VoLTE.
The Realme U1 will be coming in Brave Blue, Ambitious Black and Fiery Gold colors. The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant priced for Rs. 11,999 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant priced Rs. 14,499. It will go on sale exclusively from Amazon.in starting from December 5th. there will be the designer case also available for Rs. 499 for the handset.
- 5% Cashback for SBI Cards
- No Cost EMI
- Up to 4.2TB extra data for Jio users and benefits worth Rs. 5750
Realme U1 Specifications are
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
- SIM: Dual
- Camera: 13MP+2MP Dual snappers/ Front 25MP
- Connectivity: 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- Battery: 3500mAh