Printers with amazing output!
Ricoh India has announced the launch of Ricoh pro C9100 series for a heavy production segment. These printers are productive from the first page and deliver high volume, personalized print runs with fast turnaround times. This printer series is consist of two printers, Ricoh Pro C9100 and C9110 respectively, which will help the customers to migrate additional volumes from offset to digital. The print speed of the printers are 110ppm and 130ppm also, a maximum recommended monthly volume of 1million A4 pages.
The printer is incorporated with the vertical cavity surface emitting laser technology which helps delivering image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi. Furthermore, the productivity is further increased for A3 enabling 75 ppm in case of these printers.
With these new models, Ricoh aims to deliver productivity, wide media handling capabilities and excellent print quality.
Speaking on the occasion Manoj Kumar, MD & CEO of Ricoh India said, “While technology-led change is driving a new future for the graphic arts market, the necessity to enhance client value and increase customer satisfaction remains at the fore of every business. We are really excited to launch the RICOH Pro 9100 series of digital production workhorses to help our clients achieve these goals and provides them with new and profitable revenue streams.”
RICOH Pro C9100 Series Features
- Highly productive with print speeds up to 110ppm for the RICOH Pro C9100 and 130ppm for the RICOH Pro C9110 based upon A4 (150ppm A4 equivalent when running A3)
- Media support up to 400gsm in both simplex and duplex at rated engine speed.
- Optimal image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with Ricoh’s Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology
- Maximum standard sheet size of SRA3
- Air assisted duplex banner printing up to 700mm
- Duty cycle of 1.75 million A4 sheets
- Image feedback system gives real time feedback and correction of engine calibration
- Precise sheet-to-sheet and front-to-back registration are achieved with an enhanced mechanical registration system
- Reliable throughput of the wide range of supported media is ensured by the use of Ricoh’s new vacuum feed technology.