After the success of Samsung Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A50, the company brings a new addition to the family Samsung Galaxy A20 in India. The smartphone has 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display. It is powered by Exynos 7884 Octa-Core processor and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung UI.
The A20 comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage which is expandable 512GB. It sports 13MP + 5MP rear camera, where the secondary is for 123° ultra wide angle, the front camera is an 8MP sensor. It packs with 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 will be coming in Red, Blue and Black colors for Rs. 12,490 and will go on sale through Samsung e-Store, Samsung Opera House, other offline and online retail chain from April 8th, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications are
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V, 1560×720 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 7884
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 512GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP primary with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture/ Front 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4,000mAh with 15W fast charging