Samsung expanded its A-series portfolio with the new Samsung Galaxy A8 Star. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 34,990 and offers exciting features like 6.28-inch FHD+ Infinity display, Snapdragon 660, 6GB RAM and dual rear cameras.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star is a dual-SIM smartphone running on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. It sports a dual camera setup of a 16MP primary sensor with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, and a 24MP secondary sensor. The front camera is of 24MP and has f/2.0 aperture. It also features a Fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock, and Samsung Pay Services. The device is backed by 3700mAh battery and supports fast charging.
The new Samsung Galaxy A8 Star comes in Midnight Black and Ivory White colors. It’ll be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from August 27th.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Specification are
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- GPU: Adreno 512 GPU
- Display:6.28-inch FHD+ (1080×2220 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 16MP primary rear camera, LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 24MP secondary rear camera / Front – 24MP sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android One (Oreo 8.1)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 3700mAh battery with adaptive fast charging