Samsung on rampage!
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 launched today with Galaxy Core II from Samsung. It is the successor of Galaxy Ace 3. The smartphone has two variants 4G LTE and 3G. The 4G LTE variant has 1.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM and 1800mAh battery whereas 3G variant has 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM and 1500mAh battery.
Both variants have Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI on top of it. The Galaxy Ace 4 sports 5-megapixel rear camera with LED and 0.3MP front facing camera. It has 4-inch display with 800×480 pixels. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS.
The Galaxy Ace 4 will be available in Iris Charcoal and Classic white colours. No word on pricing or availability.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz / 1 GHz dual-core
- Display: 4-inch with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB (LTE) / 512MB (3G)
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 1800mAh / 1500mAh