After a pretty unsuccessful Samsung Galaxy Beam…
So as the title suggests Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 comes with a built-in mini projector. It has a 4.66-inch display. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The rear camera is 5 megapixel and front one is a VGA. The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS. The battery is 2600mAh.
Details on RAM and internal memory are still not out. There no word on colours, availability and pricing as well.
Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.66-inch with 480×800 pixels
- Built-in projector
- Memory: microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Camera: Rear 5MP auto focus with flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 2600mAh