Samsung bring more series in market!
Samsung comes with new C series in China, and Galaxy C5 is one of them. It comes with 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It has a fingerprint sensor on the home button and is full metal body. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung’s UI on top. It sports 16MP rear shooter with LED flash and 8MP front shooter. It has hybrid SIM slot with NFC support for Samsung Pay.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 will be coming in Gold, Pink Gold, Silver and Grey colours for 2199 yuan (approx. Rs. 22,520) for the 32GB variant and 2399 yuan(approx. Rs. 24,555) for the 64GB variant.
Samsung Galaxy C5 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Camera: Rear 16MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture/ Front 8MP, f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2600mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0