I m lovin KitaKat flavour!
Samsung after so many leaks from last finally launched Samsung Galaxy Core II, which is a successor of last year’s Samsung Galaxy Core. It comes with 1.2GHz quad-core processor running on 4.5-inch display with 800×480 pixels.
It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front facing camera. Galaxy Core II comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with Samsung TouchWiz UI on top of it. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy Core II has 768MB RAM and 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB. It will be available in white and black colours. No word on official price or availability yet.
Samsung Galaxy Core II specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.5-inch with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 768MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 2000mAh