Samsung Galaxy Core LTE – ofcourse it comes with LTE connectivity!
Last year Samsung had launched Samsung Galaxy Core and this year they are here with Samsung Galaxy Core LTE. It has 4.5-inch PLS capacitive touch screen display with 960×540 pixels resolution. The processor is 1.2GHz dual-core and it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The rear camera is 5-megapixel and front one is a VGA. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB external memory which is expandable up to 64GB. The connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi-Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC. The battery is 2100mAh.
It has Easy Mode, Safety assurance, Adapt Sound, Motion UI, S Voice, Smart Alert, etc. Dropbox and ChatON are also preloaded.
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE comes in black and white colours. It will roll out in selected European countries, Russia and selected Asian countries. Galaxy Core 4G will also be released in some regions. There is no word on pricing yet.
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core
- Display: 4.5-inch PLS capacitive touch with 960x 540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi-Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2100mAh