Samsung phones getting KitKat too!
Samsung launched Galaxy Core last year, a mid-tier smartphone, also Galaxy Core Lite with LTE support in China. Now the Samsung Galaxy Core Mini 4G (SM-G3568V) is the new member in family with 4G support and running on Android 4.4 KitKat. It has 1.2GHz quad-core processor running on 4.3-inch LCD display with 800×480 pixels.
The smartphone sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. It runs on 1.5GB RAM and has 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The Samsung Galaxy Core Mini 4G (SM-G3568V) is listed on official website of Samsung in China. No word on pricing or its global launch.
Samsung Galaxy Core Mini 4G specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.3-inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP Auto Focus with LED Flash
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G (TD-LTE) / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS