It is too big to call it a phablet!
Samsung India launched Galaxy J Max, along with Galaxy J2 (2016). It has a huge 7-inch WXGA display phablet and 4000mAh battery capacity which can run 9 hours according to company after full charge. It is powered by quad core processor, runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It sports 8Mp rear camera with LED Flash and 2Mp front camera. It gives 4G VoLTE connectivity (Voice Over LTE) and dual SIM support. It has UDS mode (Ultra data Saving) and S Bike Mode.
The Samsung Galaxy J Max will be coming in Black and Gold colours for Rs. 13,400 and will go on sale from end of July through all channels. It comes with 6 months of free double data offer for Airtel prepaid worth up to Rs. 4,500.
Samsung Galaxy J Max specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core
- Display: 7-inch WXGA TFT, 1280×800 pixels
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 200GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto focus with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture/ Front 2MP, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh