Spotted on Samsung China Website!
After Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 comes Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus. This phone has 5.8-inch qHD TFT capacitive touch screen display with 960×540 pixels resolution. The heartbeat of the phone is 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The rear camera is 8-megapixel and the front one is 1.9-megapixel (why not 2?!). It is a dual SIM phone and weighs 183.5grams. The battery is 2600mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus comes in Blue and White colours. There is no word on pricing or launch date out of China.
Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 5.8-inch qHD TFT capacitive touch with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB with micro SD
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 1.9MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (GSM + WCDMA) with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n , Bluetooth, GPS＋GLONASS
- Battery: 2600mAh