After so many leaks it gets official announcement!
The Galaxy Note 4 comes with 5.7-inch 2560x1440p Super AMOLED display and 3,220mAh battery whereas Galaxy Note Edge comes with 5.6-inch 2560x1440p + 160 AMOLED display and 3,000mAh battery. Samsung challenges that that both the phablet can be charged from zero to fifty percent only in half an hour.
The Galaxy Note 4 is loaded with 2.7GHz quad core processor or 1.9GHz Octa core processor (regional variant). It has 3GB RAM with 32GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
The Galaxy Note 4 sports 16MP rear shooter with autofocus, Smart OIS and 3.7MP front shooter. The rear camera is capable of 4K video recording. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with latest TouchWiz UI. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) MIMO PCIe, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth v 4.1 (BLE,ANT+), IR LED, USB 2.0, and MHL 3.0.
The Galaxy Note 4 comes with the new S Pen stylus with improved pressure sensitivity and the new Smart Select feature, other than that it has new calligraphy and signing pen writing options. The Multi Window feature is also available from the Recent button. The smartphone also comes with finger scanner, heart rate monitor, UV, Hall sensor, barometer, proximity, accelerometer, RGB, gyroscope, and IR-LED
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be available in Frost White, Bronze Gold, Charcoal Black and Blossom Pink. It will go on sale from October globally.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specifications are
- Processor: 2.7GHz Quad-Core or 1.9GHz Octa-Core (1.9GHz quad-core + 1.3GHz quad-Core)
- GPU: Adreno 420
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad-HD Super AMOLED with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 64GB
- Camera: Rear 16MP autofocus with Smart OIS/ Front 3.7MP with a f/1.9 lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) MIMO PCIe, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth v 4.1 (BLE,ANT+), IR LED, USB 2.0, and MHL 3.0
- Battery: 3220mAh