Note7 reaches the shores of India!
Samsung brings its flagship Galaxy Note 7 in India, it was launched international few days back. The smartphone is loaded with top end specs like it has 5.7-inch Quad HD (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is loaded with Octa-Core Exynos 8890 SoC. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
The Galaxy Note7 sports 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF, Smart OIS, f/1.7 aperture and 5MP front camera, f/1.7 aperture. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and which is expandable up to 256GB. Connectivity options include 4G LTE Cat.12, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC and USB Type-C. It is juiced with 3500mAh battery with fast charging with USB Type C port. It comes with front fingerprint sensor and iris scanner which is the highlight of the smartphone. The Galaxy Note7 is water resistant and dust resistant.
The S Pen comes with 0.7mm and pressure sensitivity gets better. It has Air Command functions to Magnify and Translate, lets user to zoom the screen or convert languages with a simple hover of the S Pen. The Screen off memo is an option to pin memo on the Always On Display. It lets user to create and share GIF.
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 will be available in Blue Coral, Silver Titanium, Gold Platinum and Black Onyx. It will be available for Rs. 59,900.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad), 64 bit, 14 nm
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF, Smart OIS, f/1.7 aperture/ Front 5MP, f/1.7 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh with fast charging (wired and wireless)