After so many leaks the time has come for official verdict!
Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy S3 an year ago and now company has come up with new variant Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+. It features a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 720×1280 pixel resolution. The Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor with no word on chipset.
The smartphone sports an 8-megapixel rear snapper and 1.9-megapixel front facing camera. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box powered by 2100mAh battery. It is a dual SIM smartphone. Connectivity option includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, DLNA, and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ runs on 1GB RAM with 16GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. The smartphone will come in Blue and White colours. No word on pricing or availability but may get a price tag of 2500 Yuan.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo Plus specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-core
- Display: 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED with 720×1280 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 1.9MP
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, DLNA
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM)
- Battery: 2100mAh