Why so Late?
Samsung finally launched Samsung Galaxy S5 4G, which is the 4G variant of Samsung Galaxy S5. It comes with 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box. It will support 8 LTE bands – B1 (2,100), B2 (1,900), B3 (1,800), B5 (850), B7 (2,600), B8 (900), B40 (2,300) and B28 (700).
The smartphone sports 16-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and Ultra HD video recording. It also has 2GB RAM with 16GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB.
- S Health 3.0, Heart rate sensor
- IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
The Samsung Galaxy S5 4G is available in Copper Gold, Charcoal Black and Shimmery White colours for Rs. 53,500. Samsung is giving 5GB 4G data free for 2 months only for Airtel subscribers.
Samsung Galaxy S5 4G specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 SoC
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.1-inch full HD Super AMOLED with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP with LED Flash, BSI and Ultra HD video recording/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS, USB 3.0 and NFC
- Battery: 2800mAh