Finally unveiled in Korea!
Samsung Galaxy S5 broadband LTE-A has a 5.1-inch display. It is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. The RAM is 3GB and memory is 32GB. The rear camera is 16-megapixel and the front one is 2.1-megapixel. The connectivity options are 4G LTE-A (up to 225 Mbps) / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS. The battery is 2800mAh.
It comes with IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance. It has finger scanner for secure biometric screen locking feature. It also has heart rate monitor.
Colour options for Samsung Galaxy S5 broadband LTE-A include Copper Gold, Charcoal Black, Shimmery White and Electric Blue and Glam Red. It is priced at 940,500 won which is approximately Rs. 55,340. It’ll be available in Korea starting from June 19th.
Samsung Galaxy S5 broadband LTE-A specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805
- GPU: Adreno 420
- Display: 5.1-inch Super AMOLED with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP with LED Flash/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A (up to 225 Mbps) / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS
- Battery: 2800mAh