Samsung finally unveils its flagship!
Samsung finally announces its Galaxy S6, the flagship smartphone of Samsung in MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2015. Galaxy S6 comes with Glass finish as it comes with Gorilla Glass 4 in front and back panel. It comes with the new fingerprint sensor. The smartphone is loaded with Octa core (four cores 2.1GHz Cortex A57 and four cores 1.5GHz Cortex A53) Exynos 7420 SoC 64-bit processor powered by Mali-T760 GPU.
The Galaxy S6 comes with 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with 2560×1440 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM and has optional internal storage of 32GB/ 64GB and 128GB. It sports 16MP rear shooter with OIS, autofocus, LED Flash and can record 4K video. It also sports 5MP front shooter f/1.9 for better selfies. Connectivity options include Cat.6 LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, IR Remote, USB 2.0, A-GPS and GLONASS. It supports mobile payments (MST). The smartphone runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI on top of it. It supports Nano SIM. It comes with 2550mAh non removable battery capacity and supports wireless charging with WPC and PMA wireless charging standard. It comes with 115GB One Drive cloud storage for 2 years for free.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 will be available in White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum and Blue Topaz colours. It will go sale from April 10th and no words on sale in India yet.
Samsung Galaxy S6 specifications are
- Processor: Octa Core (1GHz Cortex A57 + 4×1.5GHz Cortex A53) Exynos 7420 SoC 64-bit support
- GPU: Mali-T760
- Display: 5.1-inch Super AMOLED with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection front and back, 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB internal
- Camera: Rear 16MP with OIS, autofocus, LED flash and record 4K video/ Front 5MP with dual video call
- OS: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI on top of it
- SIM: Nano
- Connectivity: LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, IR Remote, USB 2.0, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Battery: 2550mAh non removable