Brother of Samsung Galaxy S4!
Samsung earlier launched Samsung Galaxy J in Japan two months back, now they have launched Samsung J (SGH-N075T) in Taiwan and it is an international variant. Samsung Galaxy J has heartbeat of 2.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) with 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920×1080 pixels). Samsung Galaxy J runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy J has 13.2-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BSI and Full HD video recording, whereas front camera is 2.1-megapixel. Samsung Galaxy J runs on 3GB RAM and have 32GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB with microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy J has 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (HT80), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC connectivity with battery backup of 2,600mAh. It is available in Red and White colours, and costs around 21,900 Taiwanese dollars which is approx. Rs. 45,356.
Samsung Galaxy J (SGH-N075T) specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
- Display: 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED with 1920×1080 pixels at 441ppi
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 64GB
- Camera: Rear 13.2MP/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (HT80), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- Battery: 2,600mAh